Saturday, February 12, 2011

License Sound Blaster X-fi

Because it is not the same as a whistle than a flute.



already have the results of the task I proposed to review the instrumental families and their characteristics.
The results are varied, as expected, and as with any activity, they depend on individual capacities and in many cases, rather than the capacity, interest and involvement that everyone puts into the task.

As stated in a previous post , the work was to seek information of various kinds on the internet and add hyperlinks to a given text. Should perform the task in groups. In this way I tried to put into practice collaborative skills and use of information technology and communication, thus promoting the development of basic skills related. It

, and I, to reflect on the approach and acceptance of the task.

First, there are a large number of students who do not want to work in a group claiming that so and so does not work or can not meet anyone because I have other occupations.
Other, less and less, no Internet or e-mail says it has no (even if false) or desires to open an account.
A third group of students do not understand, and accept only taxation, which in music are asked to use and / or to set up digital texts.
In contrast, there are students who are delighted to learn to work in a manner somewhat different from traditional or past centuries (think of murals and works in pen with cuts of images, or to work on the computer but short and paste information, even some people prefer binge to regurgitate information on Immaculate paper exam and forget it immediately afterwards).

In short, sometimes the absence of a habit in the use of technology within the education field and loneliness in the attempt to apply new methods, makes the task becomes a fight against the comfortable, the known, and that would lead to the misunderstanding of some students, often disguise of interest do the minimum possible (pure laziness).
I probably spend more time and saliva to explain the objectives, though did not spare time or resources to explain in detail how to perform the task and why. Atavisms in education are tremendous. For

"of these powders are these sludge "

Add links randomly, without any relation to the term linking. At least they have learned to add, that's something.
Add links because it matches the term, but without checking that the content is adequate.
Add links when searching for images, not the specific image.
Add links to all information of a page of music. I guess I understand that if there is a very complete page about it, do what will make them a multimedia text?
Coloring search keywords without having finished the task with the appropriate links.
Add only links to Wikipedia, or
Receive email forwarding work with uncommitted "do not tell anyone of the group you have sent the job."


course there are students who have done a good job, and students have asked me questions all the time that was necessary and that have been repeated and corrected until they had my approval. For these students, and ostracized for trying to whom leave, will continue its efforts to develop classes in another way, maybe not the best, but maintaining the illusion of learning and striving to improve, an attitude that I wish I could pass.



That's it, I will not bore you. Link to work mentioned that I posted in the corresponding blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment