musical scores
You are quite a few who ask and you ask scores frequently. I'm trying to remember that you asked me yesterday, was Mamma Mia? In the library FIMES (Intercommunity Music Festival in ESO) you have that song by Abba, and many others. But as I'm not sure that anyone should have asked, I am going to leave the addresses of several (muuuchos) places to look for sheet music.
If you look at the labels of the blog that says "scores", or if you look in the blog sidebar under "downloads" and furthermore, if you look at the top of the blog links you will find a number of places to look for the score you are interested.
I leave the links to each of these sites:
The label blog "scores"
the sidebar downloads> scores (from box.net)
In tab page "links" and on that same page you have my Delicious (a place with many more links, and grouped by tags contain markers that people will saving and sharing, ie, social), the same are Diigo in another social bookmarking site, because apparently closed soon Delicious.
luck in your search, if you find anything interesting do not forget to share it, either leaving a comment on the blog in class.
0 comments:
Post a Comment