announced Compliance with bringing to justice the former Minister Rómulo León Alegría, immersed in the scandal of 'petroaudios' generated the rapid reaction of the political sectors of our city, who agreed on that the person asked many privileges to surrender to justice país.Alberto Chacòn Quintanilla (PDR leader) I think Rómulo León has been delivered because their situation was untenable, because he was committing more to the leadership of the governing party and I imagine that it will seek to clarify things, but hopefully that does not assume the role of Agustin Mantilla of self incrimination and assume all responsibilities and do not establish the facts, I hope to clarify and not obscure. What should happen to him? Well - must be stopped, I do not give him probation, or arrest, but should be in my opinion and should go to a penalty up to ascertain the facts, because they are very serious: however, he is shielded by saying that the evidence was obtained illegally, with recordings incorrect, are not valid but this approach aside and putting forward the interests of citizens in the country, I suspect that would be good evidence that there is corruption. Do you think many privileges required to surrender? I believe it is negotiating with his accomplices accomplices hopefully not to deny to the highest levels of government from reaching the president of the Republica.LUIS Chayne AGUILAR (ex-candidate for mayor ) I find it interesting that Rómulo León has been delivered, because in one way or another versions will provide a picture and good contrast with all the information you have, it seems important, but at times it seems deliberate delivery. It can be assumed and think you have had enough space to conduct his defense. What should happen to him? What follows below is that the Anti-Corruption Prosecutor must act and we are sure he will do all the preliminary investigation and then sort - if they are committing criminal acts - report it to the court. What does this scandal for the government of APRA? For the government of Alan Garcia, the fact of 'petroaudios' means starting perhaps has found that corruption may be occurring in the Central Government and especially in the high nivel.Creo I, who from my point of view that these 'Lobis' President of the Republic is no exception, because we are talking big business to high levels and this will not consult with officials of the third or fourth level, but with their heads in this case the President and Ministers of State . JALLURANA PEDRO JIMENEZ (official carrier) In principle there is to see is corruption, we know that corruption is entrenched in the upper echelons of the Central Government from the time that the oil company - I mean Discovery Oil Company - hires almost Rómulo León Alegría for him to be responsible for five wells petrolíferos.Y find the audio links show where even Alan García this put on these acts of corruption and executive branch members and leaders of the APRA party and the judiciary. What should happen to Rómulo León AlegríaNecesariamente justice is the one who has to deal with - obviously if the courts say no charge - the people who think it has to be judged, because it is possible that corruption continued government after government. We know very well that the judiciary is managed by the Central Government, all governments will manage the branches of government, but hopefully this time they do something about it and enforce justice and Leon should go to jail.
0 comments:
Post a Comment