On the day that the controversial journalist Magaly Medina meets 28 days in the prison of Santa Monica, her magazine "Magaly TeVe", edition 238, presents a special titled "Prey, but not defeated", in which popular 'Urraca' again send messages to their audiences, while his "Dear Enemy."
With a cover that shows, perhaps, one of the best photographs taken Magaly, published every Wednesday once again confirm the innocence of journalist and support both its director, Cesar Lengua, and their collaborators, will continue to demonstrate to the redhead.
As recalled, Magaly Medina is still awaiting the ruling on the use of 'complaint' submitted by his lawyer Cesar Nakazaki. If approved this request, the decision of the reporter, 5-month custodial sentence would be automatically canceled.
"To my dear enemies feel disappointed. I do not feel defeated, or humiliated, or bereaved. I'm not crying in the corners of the prison, or suffering from nervous breakdown. If you ever have run down my cheeks, tears of anger has been can not defend the things I love. I'm not beaming with happiness and dancing on one foot. But I'm standing like an oak. Life has put before me terrible trials that have strengthened my spirit and somehow prepared me for this moment "wrote TV host.
"I raise my imaginary glass to you in these 11 years that their bullets will not have me or scratches and all, because the public, the great judge, has answered for me, giving her cold indifference. Cheers Because I prey, not dead, "he added in his journal. Problems with Nextel
On the other hand, after being threatened with a new trial against him, Magaly Medina decided to rectify what he said about the phone company Nextel (supposedly about to delete the call records for night photography Paolo Guerrero), and through his lawyer Cesar Nakazaki, apologized on the happened.
"There will be a correction and the magazine Magaly. Magaly, as author of the letter, and magazine, as the means to publish it. Imagine that Nextel will be satisfied," Nakazaki said.
0 comments:
Post a Comment