Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Long Should You Wait To Tan After Waxing

Composing and seeking inspiration from the voices

Image malglam

Inspiration, not run away, you coward! Within the project

Composing Together, we are trying to draft a letter to the tune you have. The truth is that is not proving easy, nobody said it was, and is more difficult if in these days of their lives students have few interests well-defined musical (or limited, without intention to offend anyone.)
one way or another, get better or worse, try writing is giving what to think and talk about, that's enough.
I think I have half bored with the lyrics, I'll have to let them rest a bit and resume later. But the rest will have prize, is taking the prize. Today I asked them to look for songs with lyrics involved, securities, abuse, etc. and it appears that the proposal has seemed affordable, because I have the first.
The next step is to try to discuss the issue of different songs and then see if we get a letter to Composing.

Azahara and Lourdes have been selected together agree the song "Let the children sing " by José Luis Perales. Amaia
teaches us the song " No more tears," Huecco. Maribel

sent us " Solidaridad," a beautiful song of Eros Ramazzotti. Tahir

suggests the song "Sad but true " ("Sad but true"), Metallica. Ramón Alejandro
and offer us "Inés " Boikot. Aitana
and Mary remind us of the song "would not hesitate " sung by Rosario Flores. Alba and Maria
we recommend song "Fuck " by Ska-P.
I present the song of a notice on the part of Laura, " Nutella."
Aitana Helena and send me the song "You " sung by Dani Martin, and I knew a little, give us a second song, "You are my life " Aloy. Marta

quoted Laura Pausini's song " La Amistad."

Update March 9, 2011:
songs keep coming, I invite you to join those who pass by here, you can leave the song title and artist name, or links to videos and lyrics, will welcome all contributions. Ernesto

send us the well-known John Lennon song "Imagine ."

continue with " A kiss and nothing more " of Desperation, and "Farewell " by Daddy Yankee. Because we have sent the Patri and Natalia, if not ... but are of love, though the first is filial love.
Luckily I love that. New

contribution, this time we reached the hands of Alfredo, with BMTH and "Black and blue " and round we have also sent "From my balcony " of noxius. Today

dommingo -13 March-we new song, Paul sends us, is "Where is the democracy " by Envy.

Tuesday, March 15. A new song comes from the hand of Alexander. "They say shit , the Polla Records.

Wednesday, March 16. Today we have two more songs:
"What I can say " by Ska-P, submitted by Sergio.
and "Nothing and no one " Nach, which is the contribution of Borja.

Update March 23: It seemed that no, but we have another song, Andrea sends us. Dani is Martin and his title "The bold gang . "Very appropriate for the age, yes sir.
March 24:" Oh , Haiti "song by various singers who got through the participation of Irene and Andrea.

to keep looking, I hope your samples.

few puzzles to encourage us a little.

Securities


PD-values. It would be nice to comment the songs in terms of music and text alignment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment