Saturday, December 11, 2010
Male Side Tatt Gallery
activity Tuesday. As I told you we will perform a multimedia poster to congratulate the Christmas holiday or every one you choose.
We will focus on one of the following topics: Christmas, New Year, Peace, Solidarity. Do not forget the music, of course. If you come
ideas underpinning to not forget.
Read this tutorial carefully, then I am not available as fast as you want - you know, you are many. Try the lineup without help, find solutions in the tutorial and just in case you "give up" call me.
not have to log-in, I've done it, ask me the name and password. If you want to start this weekend, like, tell me.
Your GLOG must contain at least:
1 to 1 music on any of the items listed (audio only or video as you like),
2 to 1 text (can be the lyrics to the song, a poem, some of your invention, but also on the chosen topic ...),
3 to 1 sign congratulating
4 - and embellishments you want, (if you reload a lot, rather than there will be more pimp who understand).
the theme will assess the adequacy, completeness and artistic point (although for taste, colors).
As always, suggestions are welcome.
Tutorial (PDF) if you are a "toggle" born and do not need much explanation. Tutorial
(Calaméo) a little more explicit. Tutorial
(VIDEO) for profs. Here's
Glogster I have done to serve as an example and to congratulate them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment